Wednesday, May 4, 2016

What is requirements for Chinese X visa for studying in China?

To apply for "X" visa, you shall provide JW202 form issued by the Ministry of Education of the PRC and the enrollment notice from the receiving school.
Overseas Chinese who wish to study in JINAN University in Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, Overseas Chinese University (including JIMEI Overseas Chinese School) in Quanzhou, or one of the three Chinese Language schools in Beijing, Kunming or Nanning could apply for "X" visas with the enrollment notice from the said schools.
Note: Foreign students staying in China longer than half a year must also submit health certificate (Pupils are exempt from providing this certificate).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Itanong mo, Sagot Agad